Now ordinarily I would completely steer away from eating food from somewhere random like this. But with the local guides, they knew where to go and what to select. I was slightly concerned about what may be cooking in the oil when I glanced behind the shop. But very relieved to know it was not chicken, but rather banana! There was further concern when the "chef" cut open a weird looking item, the inside contents looked like a housing facility for breeding aliens. In my defence I had never seen a jackfruit before.
I also ate some little green crepe like rolls that were filled with brown sugar and coconut. Not my favourite, but at least I gave it a try.
I also ate some little green crepe like rolls that were filled with brown sugar and coconut. Not my favourite, but at least I gave it a try.



No comments:
Post a Comment