Friday, February 3, 2012

The Fat Hooker......

Attention grabbing headline!  After rescheduling about a dozen times due to the appalling weather over the holidays, we finally managed to get a fine day.  We headed down to Runaway Bay and admired the scenery.  My sister tried to convince me that a houseboat was something we could use!  Her idea of houseboat and mine, well they are a tad different.

Another adventure from our entertainment book www.goldcoastfishingcharters.com.au, and the name of the vessel is the Fat Hooker.  I was giggling at the pair of them gazing out at our boat, as I took the shot I yelled out 'There she is, the Fat Hooker".  My sister knew exactly what I was referring to at the time :-)


Before we launched out to see, I quickly swallowed down a couple of tablets, just to ensure that my lack of sea legs were not evident to the dozen males that were also on board.  The fish were also on holidays, and hardly biting at all.  I was pleased to say that the token females held up their end on the scoreboard, and we caught 2.  Despite looking big by our measurement, they did not pass the deck hand ruler, but I did get some evidence for the album.

No comments: