Nevertheless, Dave came to the rescue shortly after with a slightly larger catch. This fish was quite animated, flicking wildly on the end of the line. It even took a fair amount of coaxing for Maddison to stand just near it. Of course when I asked her how big her fish was in comparison to Dave's.....
Towards the end of the session Maddison was requesting someone attach a new fish on her hook. As we were all several meters away from her, I told her not to bother as we were leaving soon.
As I glanced back a few seconds later, it appears that she has baited her own hook, and cast out her own line. Adults, do we really need them around?!! It was very sweet watching the normally very shy child interacting with the other family. But I think that the favourite image of the day is the one below.
No comments:
Post a Comment