Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goal 95. Get an article published

Very exciting news this goal!  This year the universe has been super at providing opportunities to meet my life plan.  It is really amazing for me to look back some twenty years ago to when I was writing out my list of things to do.  I started with 100, and it seemed to take an eternity to find the activities that I wanted to do in life.

This particular goal has embraced the technological revolution, and it was an e-article all about me.  Well the professional side of me.  So many thanks to the editor who assisted, and the photography that was game enough to work with me on a photograph.

I had a conversation with a dear friend recently about my list, and although I watch my goals regularly, it almost caught me by surprise that I have completed 68 of my 100 activities.  It feels like not that long ago I was dreaming of what life was going to be.  Life has been such an amazing journey, that I have even added to the list along the way.

No comments: