Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 2 Fitness Progress

I did manage to consume the magnesium tablet just before bed, and completely agree that the outcome was an excellent night's sleep, and I actually woke this morning with a refreshed feeling, instead of the usual OMG I have to get up now.  Of course when the AS is having an impact, somewhere in the lead up or the during part I seem to have problems with the normal sleep routine.  An endless cycle which is hard to break, and the tiredness is completely draining.

The next step in the morning was breakfast.  I would have to say that the concept of eating within an hour of waking is a tad foreign.  I dutifully boiled a couple of organic eggs, but I only managed to consume one of them!  I also maintained the normal breakfast at work routine, but did manage to not drink any sugar all day, so at least that one was a tick.

Lunch was a left over salad from last night, although it broke the rule with containing rice.  I did learn from yesterday and doubled the volume, but still inhaled the lot in seconds, and trundled off in search of chocolate.  Clearly this is a work in progress thing.  I also required almost no arm twisting from workmate to consume the gelati, and some snickers when I handed over my loyalty card for stamping!

On a brighter note, I am saving the nightly red wine allowance, so maybe a small slippage on the chocolate routine will go under the radar ;-)  This 33% diet part is going to be hard work.

No comments: