Well great news, the replacement heart rate monitor arrived on the step today. Very exciting to see. I also managed to stick to the daily calories today, although it was hard when the staff bought in home made Canadian Chocolate Cake. Of which I resisted for about a second. I also managed to squeeze in a mini mars bar and mini snickers. Of course I now know that a mini snickers is worse in calories than a mars bar, so next time I will stick to two mars bars! Ok, I am a sugar junkie...and I love it!
To be fair, I have successfully changed the sugar habit in my tea and coffee. I have also switched from normal coke to coke zero. How much more could I possibly give up?
As I set about clocking up my daily 500 calories of exercise, I did work out that I needed about 60 minutes. Which worked in well with my guessing on the treadmill last week. So what can I do in 60 minutes? A 2km warm up run, a stack of boxing, some weights and more than a few crunches for good measure.
I have also reassembled my bike in the trainer for tomorrow nights session, to see how long it takes to ride 500 calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment