Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hilarious HIstory

Whilst sitting at the dinner table tonight, we were chatting about Sunflowers.  I mentioned that we had grown our own a few years ago.  So I went off in search of evidence for the disbelieving youngster.  After some reading and giggling, I went back and showed some stories I had blogged about.  There was a level of interest about many years of history and stories awaiting to be read at some future junction.

It was a very cool concept of creating the blog, and despite my absence for the past few months, it is really something I need find the time to do.  The youngster has asked me to keep it up, and to write her lots of long stories that she can one day read.  Technology certainly has come a long way from the cassette tape that my own Mother left for me.

No comments: