Thursday, July 10, 2014

Onesie's



There was a bit of discussion at a dinner party a few months ago about onesie's.  Slightly perplexed about what the heck they were talking about, I did what all modern people do....googled it!  I must have officially moved into old age status as I had no idea about the raging movement of onesie wearing humans.

Fast forward a few months and the child has grown yet again and the winter pj's look like the Incredible Hulk may have just busted out of them.  Now I hate shopping at the best of times, but throw in a fickle 8 year old, and this is bound to be an exercise on patience for the pair of us.

Needless to say this trip was fairly easy, first shop and I picked up a pair of these and said how about these ones?  After a quick try on, we headed home.  At home Flash Gordon departed the car and promptly requested to have a bath.  Smiling I explained that it was lunch time, and we had to wash them first, but I was confident they would be dry for wearing later that night.

Now a glance back at childhood should absolutely include a shot of these for the memory banks.  It was also funny to see that the speech and drama lessons are paying off, and we should have a few poses containing life like positions of a pink leopard!!

I am saddend that they do have ears but no tail, but then no doubt a tail whipping around the house would be asking for trouble.

No comments: